Task 1.1: Investigating the rules and regulations of inclusive education (IE) for students with disabilities in both partner countries HEIs
- D1.1.1: The rules and regulations of inclusive education (IE) for students with disabilities in both partner countries HEIs PDF File.
- D1.1.2: Current Practices of Inclusive Education (IE)in HEIs at PCs PDF File.
Task 1.2: Analysing the current practices of the Accessibility Units for students with disabilities in EU and worldwide
- D1.2.1: Analysing the current practices of the Accessibility Units for students with disabilities in EU and worldwide PDF File.
- D1.2.2: Current practices for learning delivery approaches and teaching methods of inclusive education for students with disabilities in EU and worldwide PDF File.
Task 1.3: Forming the Committee of practice in each institution at both partner countries
Task 2.1: Defining and Setting the Inclusive Education Unit Vision, Mission Tasks, Members,Location, Objectives, and Goals.
Task 2.2: Modernising a ‘disability statement’ for PC HEIs.
- D2.2 Under Development.
Task 2.3: Professional Development and Capacity building of partner country staff through visits to EU.
- D2.3.1 Training Visit to University of Athens PDF File.
- D2.3.2 Training Visit to UPV-EHU PDF File.
- D2.3.3 Training Visit to Int@E Leipzig PDF File.
Task 2.4: Lab modernisation with the needed assistive technologies at partner country HEIs
- D2.4 Under Development.
Task 2.5: Developing training tutorials
- D2.5.1 Training Tutorials by UoA PDF File.
- D2.5.1-B Training Tutorials by UoA-B PDF File.
- D2.5.2 Training Tutorials by UPV-EHU PDF File.
- D2.5.3 Training Tutorials by INT@E_PDF File.
Task 2.6: Defining delivery approaches and assessment
A. Defining the quality framework for the project:
- i. General Documentation Templates:
- D3.1.1 Deliverable Template Word Document.
- D3.1.2 Progress Report Template Word Document.
- D3.1.3 Questionnaire Template Word Document.
- D3.1.4 Minutes of Meetings Template Word Document.
- D3.1.5 Edu4ALL Erasmus+ CBHE Power Point File.
- D3.1.6 Weekly time sheet Excel File.
- D3.1.7 Procedures Template Word Document.
- ii. Quality plan templates:
- D3.1.8 Monitoring Sheet word document.
- D3.1.9 Edu4ALL Project Deliverable Evaluation Sheet Word Document.
- D3.1.10 Edu4ALL Project Meeting and Workshop Evaluation Word Document.
- D3.1.11 Edu4ALL Website questionnaire Word Document.
- D3.1.12 Training Evaluation Sheet Word Document.
- D3.1.13 Event Evaluation Sheet Word Document.
- D3.1.14 Edu4ALL Staff visit evaluation Word Document.
- D3.1.15 Edu4ALL Quality Template Word Document.
- D3.1.16 Edu4ALL Project Quality Assessment (Quality of the Partnership) Word Document.
Task 3.2: Implementing project quality assurance control process
Task 3.3: Generation of project quality reports
Task 4.1: Planning dissemination strategy
- D4.1 Planning dissemination strategy PDF File.
- D4.1.1 Dissemination Form Template PDF File.
- D4.1.2 Social Media Dissemination Plan PDF File.
- D22.214.171.124 Edu4ALL marketing plan PDF File.
- D4.1.3 Edu4ALL first webinar – Feb 2022 PDF File.
- D4.1.4 Edu4ALL Sustainability plan PDF File.
Task 4.2: Organising a conference for opening the Edu4ALL to students with disabilities and lunching the Inclusive Education Unit at both PC HEIs
- D4.2 Under Development.
Task 4.3: Developing project website to disseminate the project results
Task 5.1: Project Coordination Meetings
Task 5.2: Formation of the project management committees
Task 5.3: Project Financial administration and reports
Task 5.4: Development of a collaboration platform